10/1/20

After 31 years of living in Oak Sq.a lot of work on reglazing windows, rescreening, re-tiling the bathroom, paying for new doors and storm windows, daunting yard work when I returned from England, not that waist high weeds were easy in 1987, tree cutting, money spent on a brand new furnace,on the removal of 3 layers of shingles and a new roof in late 2011, repointing securing the chimney stack... The broken promises, I've moved from Oak Square. You, dear reader, you wouldn't believe the details, only pictures and sound files tell that tale, they are needed, however,nothing at all is cooperating for me at the moment, not in this post c.ertificate o.f v.accine i.d, existance. I never liked being right, however I was right, there is war has been on, it's a quiet war, the sort of war one with dimmed eyes and minds the narcissictic could never, ever see for it is unlike other wars, yet still a war.




"I found yesterday today,through unlit corridors, and saw catastrophes tomorrow, standing, waiting, still."
John Scully





Family and blood, friends and love the light, are all lies.

No comments: