8/28/11

Power outages in Brighton, Ma.

Lets blame Irene, or NStar I don't know since there isn't an NSTAR website with
up to the minute updates, something that tells us why there are so many of us without power, after all Irene is a tropical storm,  has been for hours.
We lost power at 11:52 here in Oak Square, when did you?

The lines aren't down here which in itself is amazing, the swing dangling Squirrel roadways into your home are always a concern, we should have all these ugly lines that serve us well up on poles when buried would be best, would they not?
Brookline has the right idea, they and many cities.

Last I heard there are 41,000 clients without electricity, I found another site said 15,000 which is true?

I've also heard thanks to my beau in England via ichat (my power is out, I'm  posted this  via my USP which is a wonderful thing...)

A bon-fide landline rotary telephone comes in handy in this situation.
Lucky Irene has turned into a tropical storm, what's brewing next (not my tea) Jose.


Take heart, be safe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, have your say.