2/10/11

When liars sell you a line.. Part II

Restoration hardware has finally come to their senses.
Sure it took going over Ruby's head to her supervisor Ted, yes she then came back with the ball today.
Yes Mr. X you're right, we are refunding you because the sofa was undeliverable, you think ?
Yes Mr. X you get your deposit back, if you order another sofa from us ( umm I think not ) there will not be a charge for delivery.

The photographs showed 3 rips not the 2 my co dweller saw on said day.


My thoughts- Indeed, Mr. Slam my Steel toed boots  may or may not of been the Homunculus  at fault I surely can't imagine him handling the sofa in the same fashion as my steps, ya right!


It  took 10 days of back and forth, it is after all the age of concise and rapid communication.

My bottom line when one calls customer service, and they direct you to their movers, the movers better know how to do the bloody math, they did not,
The sofa was undeliverable, thus the money is refundable; case closed.

Hurrah for the innocent consumer, this time.


 


Tomorrow we have Men in to finally cut the gigantic closet ( lol where are my photos of that :) I'll let you know how that goes, fingers crossed this has been pending since early January and I 'm more than ready to be done.


 myspace layouts



2 comments:

  1. Hurrah that they did what they should have & grrrr & boo for the delay & distress in dragging their heels doing so... and awww no couch !
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it's March 2nd and Restoration Hardware has still to refunded his money on the deposit, feet dragging, oh yes.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, have your say.